Sunday, August 5, 2007

Kellie Pickler

Kellie has hayfever and other allergies. Here's blurb from an on-line article where She mentions them.

"I'll always love Albemarle," Pickler, 20, said in a recent phone interview. "It's where I grew up and it's where my heart is, but since I was a little, I remember dreaming about moving to Nashville -- Music City -- where the people I looked up to have lived. Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, June Carter, Dolly Parton. What better place to live if you're going to be a country artist? I'm living out my dream."She admits it took her only two weeks to get homesick, and the Tennessee foothills have been murder on her allergies. But Pickler's life there has been everything she imagined, including days in which she juggled a half-dozen interviews, two or three TV shows, a dress fitting, a rehearsal, a business meeting and a couple of performances like her Opry visit tonight.